Blue Jackets Forum

Blue Jackets Forum

Columbus Blue Jackets talk.

Beyond The Pale

0 +/-
OWSH45's picture
February 14, 2024 at 8:50am
5 Comments

Rarely do I get furious, any more. This morning is the exception. If you haven't heard, a mental defective pile of garbage on the BnB Roundtable podcast stated that Patrick Laine is contemplating a (and I quote) Remington retirement. What. The. F*ck?
What kind of sick mind comes up with such crap? Like Mudpuppie, I'm a veteran with (among other problems) PTSD. I cannot count the number of times that I stared at a bottle pills, a handgun or other means of ending life and contemplated a quick way to end the pain. Don't ask me how I managed to make it to 64 years old, because I don't know.
Mental/emotional health issues are nothing to joke about. According to studies, on average, 22 veterans a day commit suicide. And that is just one group.
I urge everyone to ignore the BnB Roundtable podcast and, if you can, donate to charities who help people with mental/emotional health problems (My favorite being the Til Valhalla Project whose goal is to end veteran suicide.).

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of 1st Ohio Battery unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments