Blue Jackets Forum

Blue Jackets Forum

Columbus Blue Jackets talk.

Allow me to introduce myself

Dan Dukart's picture
June 14, 2017 at 12:46pm
6 Comments

Hey 1OB readers, my name is Dan Dukart and I'll be joining the crew as a staff writer! My hope is to provide as much #content as you guys can handle and help work towards creating an environment where CBJ fans from all over the world can come knowing they will get the best information and analysis. The guys that have been in place have us well on our way, no doubt.

I grew up in Cincinnati but went to OSU and just never left town. Played club hockey and still play in the beer leagues in town (ACHA to the Show failed me). Also spend a ton of my time coaching, so I'm enjoying some down time from that right now.... just kidding we start summer ice tomorrow. I won 97.1 The Fan's "Best Sports Fan in Columbus" last October, so I won a free trip to London to watch the Bengals stumble to the worst tie in NFL history. I also got engaged (not at the game), but anyways man were the Bengals bad in that game...

I'm as excited as anyone about the next two/three weeks and the roulette wheel that is the NHL. So many teams have the potential to look dramatically different, and the Jackets are no different. My dream summer for the CBJ: move/buy-out cap space, re-sign Wennberg and Anderson to bridge deals, acquire a top 6 scoring forward, convince Gavrikov to sign here. 

Excited to interact with all of you! Feel free to reply to this thread to introduce yourself back to me! Thanks all!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of 1st Ohio Battery unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments