If you believe that material available on 1st Ohio Battery infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice. After we receive a valid and complete notice, we will investigate, remove the material, and make a good faith effort to contact the user who uploaded the material, via email.
Your DMCA notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and also may be sent to third parties that track and collect DMCA notices.
We reserve the right to challenge abuses of the DMCA process, and any complaint you send does not waive that right. You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity infringes on your copyright.
You can send your complaint to our designated agent:
Designated Copyright Agent
Eleven Warriors LLC
605 N High St #160
Columbus, OH 43215
Email: [email protected]
Your complaint must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Eleven Warriors to find and positively identify that material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owners, its agent, or the law, and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.