Blue Jackets Forum

Blue Jackets Forum

Columbus Blue Jackets talk.

Who do you want in the lineup?

0 +/-
Jeff Svoboda's picture
March 16, 2017 at 12:59pm
16 Comments

The Jackets have activated Lukas Sedlak from injured reserve, giving the team a full 14 forwards right now -- the 12 they've used most of the season plus the fire emoji Oliver Bjorkstrand and newbie Lauri Korpikoski.

So, what's your ideal 12 right now? Torts said everyone will get an opportunity down the stretch, and there will be injuries, surely, and some more mixing and matching opportunities. But it'll be curious, say, tonight who is in and who is out.

I think Korpikoski will likely be a scratch and I'm OK with that. He's the new guy and he didn't play much the other night with Foligno out (in fact, he would have been out had 71 not fallen ill). 

As for the other scratch... I hate to say it but my hero Matt Calvert might also fit that bill. Bjork has to be in the lineup right now the way he's playing. Josh Anderson can simply do more than Matty C right now. Sedlak deserves to get back in there, at least for a bit, and it moves Gagner back to wing, though he's been better at center. We shall see, but the good news is this likely makes the team able to withstand any more injuries down the stretch.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of 1st Ohio Battery unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments