Blue Jackets Forum

Blue Jackets Forum

Columbus Blue Jackets talk.

GDT 15: CBJ @ Rangers

0 +/-
Doggy's picture
November 6, 2017 at 6:56pm
35 Comments

I was soooo tempted to drive down to NYC today and catch the game.  Unfortunately I had meetings today and I did not get home until 2:00 and it would have been a mad dash to get there in a relaxed time and see the game.  I'd have been exhausted when the day was over.  I am down in NY this weekend...too bad I am off by four days.

So...Rangers been playing a little better of late.  4-1 in their last five and 5-2 in their last seven.  Zibanejad (I liked him in his draft year) and JT Miller are pushing the youth movement for them while Nash is their #10 scorer...how sad.

Lundqvist is totally vulnerable.  Starting to wonder if father time is catching up with the king.  He's given up four goals in three of his last four starts (surprisingly he stoned the Bolts winning in OT).  His GAA over 3.00 and his Save Percentage hanging around .900 is weak!  Hopefully we can make those season stats a little worse tonight!

No Matty C tonight...he got hammered the other night and looked like "Batman".  Hope he recovers soon...gotta stay out of penalty box without our PK Beast.

Anyone else going to be on tonight?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of 1st Ohio Battery unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments